Thursday, September 23, 2010

too tired

I was actually too tired to really inspect my line on my opk yesterday. I looked at it again and the line does appear darker than the day before. Maybe I'm beginning to O? Maybe its coming soon?? I hope so! I really want to nail it this month. I want to be a mom so much, its really all that's ever on my mind. Being up so early is past week has made me look at all the little kiddos getting on school buses, with their backpacks looking huge on their backs, their lunch bags and moms waiting with them, sometimes the occasional dad.

I want that.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling very well. I decided I can't watch Private Practice anymore because there are too many babies on it. I work at a school, so I have to deal with that reality, but do I really have to be bombarded by it at home too? I'm boycotting it for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I know the feeling. I hope this is your month too.

    ReplyDelete