Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CD2

So, it's CD2 (cycle day 2) At least that's what I assume, AF came last night. I'm not going to lie, it hurts. It aches. Little by little I'm learning that if I don't get my hopes up, or get my hopes up less, it hurts less. This is true, but even if I'm completely non-hopeful (is that a word?) it's still going to hurt. I think I'm going to temp this month (temping is taking your temperature at the same time every morning when you first wake up). But honestly, I dont really know if I want to get that in depth with it. I do not OPK.(Ovulation predictor kit) I have a good idea of when I O and when to BD. I figured it would just happen by doing that. Sure we haven't REALLY been trying except for the past few months, 3 cycles? 4? But I've been off my birthcontrol since the last week in December. It amazes me that some teenagers can breathe on a penis and get pregnant! (I dont mean this as an insult, don't take it as one, my mom had my sister at 16. My sister is 40 and my mom is 56. I'm 26 lol) Shoot, I even waited to have sex for the first time because my mom was pregnant young. I was 17. JUST IN CASE. Which is why I figured it would happen quick. Well, it's not happening quick and little by little that realization is sinking in and I'm getting used to it. It WILL happen and I NEED to be somewhat patient. Joe was actually bummed last night when I told him AF came, at least this time he really made it known he was bummed she came. I thought that was cool and sweet and showed me how much he is also looking forward to this.

I'm back, obviously, from my weekend getaway. I had a lot of fun but I REALLY missed home. This was the longest I was away since I left for a while when things got bad between Joe and I. Being away makes me miss him so much and makes me just want to be home! Granted I had a good time when I was away, it's just not the same without him. It's going to be tough because I'm leaving for just about a week next month for my Salmon Fishing trip is Pulaski NY. THAT'S going to be hard without him! 

Well, I'm off to take care of some things around the house. This place is such a disaster. It's sooo good to be home!!

3 comments: