Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby stash

Hi, my name is Yvonne and I officially have a baby stash.


Last night Joe and I went out to walmart because we needed a few odds and ends and I told him I needed a baby fix. The walmart in town has a dissapointing baby department. Another walmart just over the river has a better, bigger selection. I ONLY bought a little white onsie with stars on it. Today I was out and about with my best friend and we went to Target and I picked up the cute giraffe stuffed animal that plays a tune because A. I didnt get it last time I was there and B. it was finally on sale! Joe and I both loved it when we saw it the first time. Marissa and I went to Kohls to check out their baby dept. O.M.G. !! I love, love love Kohls baby dept. YES, some things seem overpriced and I've seen similar "Carter's" baby clothes cheaper, the same exact items. BUT!! They had a huge sale going on and I got some awesome CUTE stuff for half price, so they were more reasonable. 


So now, between the stuff Joe had bought a few months ago, and the odds and ends I have picked up, I officially have a baby stash <3 Now it's just a matter of getting that BFP! <3

4 comments:

  1. I was usually one to not want to start a stash....I don't want to get my hopes up. Then I got a BFP in July and I really wanted some stuff. I bought some cute bibs and DH even bought me a scrapbook ((love))

    Then loss...I remember the Saturday after the cleaners were coming and I was panicking because the baby stuff was still out...I started crying and ran around looking for a place to hide it. Ironically they canceled b/c the owner's daughter went into labor. :sigh:

    I hope you get your BFP soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once thought it might be bad luck. But creating the stash has soothed my baby fever, and it gives me hope when I'm down. Sure sometimes I look at it and get sad, but I will always have the hope that one day I'll have a chubby bundle of joy to put into the clothes.

    I'm so sorry for your loss. I've never experienced something like that and I know no words could ever help anyone in that situation. All I know is that we need to keep our chin up, have faith and put one foot in front of the other. No matter what the situation is in life, sometimes putting one foot in front of the other and a little faith can be the only thing that gets us through.

    Here's to wishing and hoping for MANY bfps! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boss gave me her Bugaboo stroller (the one that's like $900!) and although I could use the money from selling it, I like to look at it and think about the future! I have to tell visitors who get to come upstairs "Don't mind the baby stroller statue..." lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point. Seeing my stash makes me hopeful and look forward to the day I can use it. It makes me happier than it does sad.

    ReplyDelete