Friday, August 27, 2010

Finally back to blog.

Well, it's been a hectic couple of days.
I attempted to update earlier today from my phone but for some reason I was having trouble with the app on my new phone. I FINALLY recieved my replacement Droid and got it up and running but was still in the process of downloading all the apps I had on the other one. Funny, blogger wouldn't work for anything! Did I mention my laptop didn't want to turn on for a few days? I finally got that working the other day.

Last night we had our final game, it was playoffs but since our team isn't very good and we ended up playing against the #2 team by previous team forfeits and cancellations from all the rain. The score ended up being 47 to 1. Yeh, really. It was a lot of fun and almost sad it's over. There are talks of "Fall Ball" being Sunday afternoons during the fall. I might sign up for it, but I'm not sure. I was even considering the idea of Volleyball that starts in October. My only concern is IF I do end up pregnant in the meantime? But on the other hand, if I don't sign up, and getting pregnant takes longer than I had anticipated... I don't want to cheat myself out of something I love (Volleyball). Ya know? I'll give it some time I suppose. Registration hasn't started yet.

Today I got up bright and ugly - 7am, got up, let the dogs out/in and curled up with Joe to snuggle and I fell back asleep (oopsies) until 8:30. I went to Lowes and went to the jobsite we've tried working on, until it rained for the past week straight! We did a little concrete patch and paint the walkway and stairs. We FINALLY finished it. Thank goodness!

We have a crack filling and linestriping job tomorrow and possibly Sunday. My mom is coming out tomorrow afternoon to go to the fair. She came last year, the fair is a lot of fun. My favorite parts are the animals and the food lol! Last year we got to see Jullianne Hough sing/perform, for free, in the 7/8th row. It was pretty cool!

Well, I'm officially 7dpo (days past ovulation). My little ticker on TMP says I can test in 6 days. I think I'm going to test in 7 days. Friday the 3rd. I'm undecided between Thurs or Fri. Thurs Joe will be around because it's before I leave for my little mini vaca with the family, Friday I'll already be there. Gah. I dont know. I've been kinda achey/crampy, not as irritable as usual but my lower back is kinda sore. We'll see. I can only hope for the best at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment