Friday, April 15, 2011

The weather today is incredible. I had to switch sites since the one I was in had someone arriving today, luckily I was able to get another spot for today until Thursday! Unlucky for me it was pouring and windy and thundering when I woke up! I did however get my site cleaned up and packed the day before. I only needed to get the grill, Max's bowls and unhook the electric and water. While unhooking the electric an older gentleman had walked over to see if I needed any help, what a sweetheart. I love the south and apparently word travels since G next door was the only one who knew what my situation was :) I was able to pack up and move no problem and walk back with Max in the pouring rain to get the pickup.

Once we were parked in our new spot I packed Max back in the truck and we went to Walmart. I worry leaving him at the camper bc he barks and escaped that one night. So he ends up barking his face off in the truck while I run in since I didn't have milk for my coffee. We got back and I made breakfast and had my much needed coffee. I did notice that the new comers are in my old spot already. I'm glad I was pretty well ready to go last night.

My husband is coming home tomorrow!! I have to pick him up at the airport at 4:30 tomorrow. Gah! I'm so excited! I'm going to finish cleaning the RV, even though it will just get wrecked with him here lol. Hopefully we can stop by and take a peek at the house I found that is rent to own. I hope its nice. Who knows, maybe it will work out?

On the ttc front of my ntnp cycle, I had some ewcm last night. I'm sure I'm due to O soon. All I know is I'm going to show my dh how much I missed him and just let the cards fall as they may.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment